Experience The Central Coast Renaissance Festival
Sometimes it can be hard to break away from the monotony of everyday life. That's why events such as the Central Coast Renaissance Festival are so much fun. They allow us to step away from reality and into a completely different life and era.
From July 20th through July 21st at Laguna Lake Park, get lost in the year 1585 during Queen Elizabeth's reign.
This festival has been going for 35 years strong and is a staple of the local community. Each year it continues on, helping to breathe life into the area while offering a great history lesson along the way.
According to the festival's official website, you can expect to:
- Watch armored knights battle each other for the first time in the history of the festival.
- Dress like a pirate for "Pirate Day" on Sunday. Vendors and cast alike will be dressed in pirate outfits on this day specifically. There will even be pirate-themed games.
- Watch stage plays and comedy acts on four different stages across the village.
- Buy goods like jewelry and leather products from a variety of vendors, plus get your hair tied into a braid if that's your thing.
- Eat food from the time period, such as Scotch eggs, meat pies, and the very popular fire-roasted turkey legs.
- Plus much more!
Costumes are not required, though they can help you get into the spirit.
Tickets for the festival can be found here.
This event is a mere 7-minute drive from the upscale The Academy Chorro apartments, making it incredibly easy for residents to find time to stop by and enjoy it without much trouble.
With fun activities such as these so close to home, you'd rarely have a hard time finding something interesting to do.
Become a resident and see what other interesting things surround our community. Please contact us today at The Academy Chorro apartments to find more information.